An important automotive company located at Santa Catarina is looking for a: Sr. Planner Buyer
- Bilingual 90% (written & spoken).
- At least 4-7 years accounting with purchasing oversight (preferred).
- Must be excel advanced
- SAP experience
- Able to work at office, floor and visit
- Willing to travel when
- Comply with purchasing procedures
- Coordinate purchase orders from approved requisitions and keep a purchase order number log on electronic and paper
- Coordinate purchase orders PO for product with part number the ERP system, file PO with its approved signatures. Take action (place, push out cancel PO) based on the min and max
- Identify cost reduction opportunities by price, usage control, improving process. Report and file savings on a monthly basis
- Establish procedures and systems to monitor spending by supplier and commodity
- Vendors’ update the ERP system and file. Update providers the ERP system and physical file system. Fill vendor application form for Mexico and USA
- Monitor aging of PO. Older than 30 days old must be closed in the ERP systems
- Get quotes and place orders according to purchasing procedures
- Monitor purchase orders using the cash report within the ERP systems
- Take necessary actions to ensure suppliers not delivering before the requested delivery date.
- Coordinate weekly cyclic inventory for critical materials such as oils, Heat Treat, Wheels, Cardboard.
- Weekly report to identify tooling purchase orders to cancel or “push out “, purchase orders to be place based on Min and Max and review it with engineering.
- Implementation and coordinate min / max of packaging and tooling suppliers
- Support and participate with special assignments within materials departments
- Negotiate terms and conditions with suppliers
- Set up MRO stock
- Verify availability of Raw material and tooling prior to releasing production schedules to the shop floor
- Manage raw material safety stock levels
- Monitor & Maintain all raw, tooling and in transit inventory
- Expedite internally and externally supplied materials to ensure production goals are attained.
- Track and record steel calendar
- Coordinate as needed Import and Logistic of raw materials
- Understand and execute work instructions identified in ISO 14001
- Follow all safety rules and guidelines, as well as keeping the work area clean
- Use the safety equipment required by the safety policy
- Be responsible and make proper use of the tools that are given to do the job and perform the assigned tasks
- Ensure that suppliers do not deliver without purchase orders and resolve any situation that arises.
- Before placing purchase orders review DOE Report to see if we will be under budget, if not get back to user and request to postpone purchase
- Collect data for the Score Card for suppliers every quarter
- Lead efforts to sell out obsolete items
- Coordinate scrap sales and assure maximum revenue
- Manage supplier’s development programs
Apply only if you fulfill the profile, type the position tittle in the subject.
Interesados favor de enviar su información curricular al correo firstname.lastname@example.org indicando el nombre de la vacante en el asunto del correo.
¿Te pareció interesante esta información?
Suscríbete a nuestro blog y sigue las Redes Sociales de RH Quest:
Quest: Servicios Integrales en RRHH, Bolsa de Trabajo, Empleos en México. Comprometidos con el Desarrollo del Capital Humano.
Latest posts by Quest (see all)