An important automotive company located at Santa Catarina is looking for a: Customer Service and Planner.
– Bachelor´s degree in a related field (Engineering preferently)
– 3 to 5 years of experience in materials (mainly in customer service and logistics/shipping)
– Experience working with materials area
– Planner experience
– Knowledge SAP, EXCEL (Advanced)
– APIX Certfication (plus)
– Experience in automotive supply industry (plus)
– Knowledge MMOG (plus)
Activities / Responsabilities
- Plan and cordinate production schedules in concert with customer orders and product development
- Define sales monthly estimate and coordinate as need it to assure achieving sales estimate and OTD
- Responsable of MMOG complience
- Work closely with manufacturing and operations to define production schedules, manning, needs and prioritie
- Manage production order cleanliness to reflect correct and accurate requirements in MRP.
- Communicate in a promptly and accurate manner with customers.
- Supervises the execution daily transactions to assure updated inventory per work center by job number.
- Evaluate all planning parameters in MRP/ERP systems on a regular basis. Ensure accuracy and maintenance of optimal inventory levels.
- Manage MGF safety stock levels where appropriate.
- FG inventory accuracy.
- Expedite internally and externally supplied materials to ensure production goals are attained.
- Track and report production schedule attainment (mix and production rates).
- Process ECN & TSA as needed in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with product engineering, and continuous engineering regarding design changes, product improvements, and new product introduction.
- Responsible for assuring the accurate and timely administration and reporting of customer account activities.
- Voice of the customer and interface as needed with sales and operations management.
- Review EDI order to ensure accurate lead times, EDI acknowledged and planning in the ERP system.
- Maintains awareness and is personally involved in the management and resolution of customer situations.
- Resolve account management problems or issues such as late shipment notifications.
- Maintains Purchase orders with the customer.
- Assist with issues pricing, quality and delivery issues.
- Communicates with quality on issues and concerns involving quality and the operation.
- Takes lead in rectifying delivery concerns.
- Responsible to coordinate with import/export department to warranty correct compliance with customs and customer needs.
- Responsible for all shipment to customer.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all NAFTA and IMEX regulation in Mexico.
- Responsible for customer score cards for OTD.
- Responsible for report Monthly OTD Results.
- Assist the Materials Manager with various projects as deemed necessary.
- Responsible for following up with customer requirements as required. Customer requirements may vary from customer to customer, Example: Ford daily activities, etc.
- Responsible to coordinate and supervise shipping personnel.
- Responsible of safety and CTPAT requirements in regards to shipping area.
Apply only if you fulfill the profile, type the position tittle in the subject.
Interesados favor de enviar su información curricular al correo email@example.com indicando el nombre de la vacante en el asunto del correo.
¿Te pareció interesante esta información?
Suscríbete a nuestro blog y sigue las Redes Sociales de RH Quest:
Quest: Servicios Integrales en RRHH, Bolsa de Trabajo, Empleos en México. Comprometidos con el Desarrollo del Capital Humano.
Latest posts by Quest (see all)